|Place of Origin:||Xiamen, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Brown box+wood pallet|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days after receiving 50% deposit|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|LED Light Source:||50W||LED Light Depreciation:||<0.01% No Light Depreciation Within 3 Years|
|Lumen Flux:||8000-10000lm||Solar Panel Power:||50W±5%|
|Run Time/day:||13 Hours||Days Of Resistance To Cloud And Rain:||15 Days|
|Lithium On Battery:||Lithium-ion Battery Pack||IP Rating:||IP66|
solar powered backyard lights,
solar powered patio lights
Newest Design Lotus Led Street Lights Module 90w 150w Led Street Light Roadway Outdoor
Product quick detail:
1. Time phase control
Set up time-phase easily, and each time-phase with a different brightness, to save more
power, reduce the waste of light, improve the lifetime of lamp.
2. Light control
automatically turn on/off the lamp according to environment brightness. saving management cost.
Integrated structure design, holes between models to lead flow of water, Ip67
4. Module design
Each model 24pcs or 56pcs LEDs. entire die-casting aluminum structure, best heat dissipation.
Sliver color, elegant appearance.
5. Dustproof & Prevent standing waterspecial structure design, dustproof, and prevent standing water,
no maintenance cost. linear design, absolutely high-end and atmosphere
1. Internal Meanwell power for direct connection.
2. High diffusing efficiency up 91%
3. Prewired to 0.5m flex and plug, plug is available with standard US,Europe,UK,Asia etc.
4. Made with retrofit aluminum, steel screws, strong and durable.
5. Owns better heat dissipation aluminum system
6. Each module can be replaced separately and easy for installation it's costefficiently.
7. Both arm and module has adjustable beam angle of 180°
8. No UV and near-IR radiation in the light beam.
9. IP66 ideal for outdoor use
10. Chip are High brightness.
11. 2 years warranty
1. Temples or traditional constructions.
2. Where wiring is not economical or practical.
3. Carparks, laneways, courtyards.
4. Paths, playgrounds.
5. Entrances, exits, muster areas.
6. Outside storage areas, perimeter lighting, etc.
1. Innovative and concept ahead solution
The Bright solar light is an innovative all-in-one solar streetlight, it is simple but
contains 3 complete systems: solar power self-generating system, power storage
system, power & lighting management system, that allows an efficient but non-stop
street lighting without electricity bills. With its plug and play design, the installation
only takes a few minutes: no need for trenching, cabling nor on-site assembly.
2. Durable system at a competitive price
It is the most affordable of all maintenance-free products. Using the Bright solar light
during a 10 year time period costs half the price of low-end solar street lights. Furthermore,
support and lighting studies are included throughout the entire project.
3. 10 years minimum without maintenance
The Bright solar light guarantees all night long lighting, without blackout even during rainy
seasons. Topicalized, it can resist high temperatures and extreme weather conditions during
at least 10 years without maintenance. Furthermore, the compact design with all elements
at the top of the pole helps prevent vandalism.
1. What are the information you should give us to best customize our solar lights?
(1) The exact location where the street lights will be installed in.
(2) How many continuous rainy days in the raining season there?
(3) The height of the poles, or the width of the road.
2. What is the typical maintenance schedule for a solar light system?
There is no regular maintenance required for a solar lighting system.
3. What happens if there are cloudy days?
Electrical energy is stored in the battery each day, and some of that energy is used to operate
the light at night. Generally, the system we design would allow the battery operate the light
for seven nights without charging.
4. How much does solar street light cost?
The solar street light prices are main composed of three parts which are:
lamp post, power supply, lamp body.
5. How does the light know when to turn on and turn off?
Bright New Energy's solar controller uses a photocell or timer to control when the light should turn on or turn off.
The photocell detects if the sun comes up or goes down. The solar controller utilizes an internal timer that is
pre-set for a specific time to determine when to switch the light off.
6. Why do all in one solar street lights use lithium-ion battery?
Flooded lead-acid batteries require maintenance, say, equalization
Although sealed lead acid batteries are maintenance free, they are pretty expensive than flooded ones
Both two types of lead-acid batteries occupy too much space to be set up in all in one solar
street lights, which is compact design and with small spaces inside.
Lithium batteries have longer lifespan than lead-acid batteries, six times the number of cycles compared
to a lead-acid
Lithium is capable of surviving irregular discharging and maintenance free.
Contact Person: john