|Place of Origin:||Xiamen, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Brown carton, wood pallet|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Install Height:||3-6 Meters||LED Light Source:||30W|
|LED Light Depreciation:||<0.01% No Light Depreciation Within 3 Years||Lumen Flux:||3000-3500lm|
|Lithium-ion Battery Pack:||4V/55AH||Run Time/day:||13 Hours|
|Days Of Resistance To Cloud And Rain:||15 Days||Operation Environment:||-40℃～+80℃|
|Suggested Install Span:||10-20 Meters||Annual Guarantee:||Free Guarantee For 2 Years|
intelligent solar street light,
automated street lighting
All in one solar street light compact lithium battery lights patent 30W IP66
Product quick detail:
1. The glim smart street light uses an international high efficiency monocrystalline silicon
battery pack and the light-absorbing plate has passed our unique patch process, which
greatly improves the conversion efficiency of electric energy.
2. Our light energy products can continuously resist cloud and rain for more than 15 days,
so they can be completely disconnected from the power supply!
1. HOAs, neighborhood streets for security lighting.
2. Along roadways, freeways, highways, rural roads.
3. Where wiring is not economical or practical.
4. trails and general open spaces.
5. Entrances, exits, muster areas.
6. Outside storage areas, perimeter lighting, etc.
1. Run time of a day could be 13 hours
2. Die casting Aluminum+Insulation flame retardant engineering plastics
3. 4000-8000lm Lumen flux
4. Bright control system
5. 15days of resistance to cloud and rain
6. Operation environment from -40℃ to 80℃
1. 0 energy consumption: zero electricity bill, zero wiring, zero maintenance, zero
energy consumption, zero danger, zero pollution, zero carbon, zero management.
2. Low-light driving power, even in continuous rainy weather, as long as there is
ultraviolet light transmitted by the light, the high-efficiency power battery of glim
smart street lamps can be recharged, which achieves a day-to-day working mode.
3. No Cable Needed: Solar powered outdoor lighting easy installation. You don't
need the cables. Our all in one solar street lights are very user-friendly and avoid
the problem to do the connections with cables.
4. Solar powered street lights can be installed in any location with the direct view
of the sun, eliminating the need for electric power and meter electric bills associated with it.
6. Our high-quality lights are engineered to a commercial grade, built to last the test
of time and practically maintenance free. Installation is typically quick, easy and often
at a lower cost compared to expensive electric cable trenching.
1. What are the information you should give us to best customize our solar lights?
(1) The sunshine hours per day or the exact city where the street lights will be installed in.
(2) How many continuous rainy days in the raining season there? It matters because we
have to make sure the light can still work in 3 or 4 raining days with little sunshine.
(3) The height of the poles, or the width of the road.
2. What is the typical maintenance schedule for a solar light system?
There is no regular maintenance required for a solar lighting system. However, it is helpful
to keep the solar panels clean, especially in a dusty climate.
3. What happens if there are cloudy days?
Electrical energy is stored in the battery each day, and some of that energy is used to operate
the light at night. Generally, the system we design would allow the battery operate the light
for seven nights without charging. This means even after a series of cloudy days, there still
will be plenty of energy stored in the battery to power the light at night. Also, the solar panel
will continue to charge the battery (although at a reduced rate) even when it is cloudy.
4. Which types of warranties you will have?
(1) Solar Panel: Mininum 25 years of power generation capacity, with 2-years warranty.
(2) LED Light: Mininum 30.000 hours life span, with 2-year all inclusive warranty - covers
everything on the LED street lights, including lamp holder parts, power supply, radiatior, scaling
gasket, LED modules, etc.
(3) Battery: 5 to 7 years life span, with a 2-year warranty
(4) Controller inverter and all the electronic parts: Minimum 8 years by ordinary usage, with a 2- year warranty
(5) Pole solar panel bracket and all the metal parts: up to 10 years life span.
5. How does the light know when to turn on and turn off?
Bright New Energy's solar controller uses a photocell or timer to control when the light should turn on or turn off.
The photocell detects if the sun comes up or goes down. The solar controller utilizes an internal timer that is
pre-set for a specific time to determine when to switch the light off.
6. How many hours need to install solar LED street light?
The complete installation will not take longer than 2 hours if done properly and stepwise.
Contact Person: john