|Place of Origin:||Xiamen, China|
|Certification:||CE, ROHS, CCC, CQC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Brown carton, wood pallet|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Lamp Power(W):||30||LED Lamp:||5 LED Lamp/24PCS Per LED/ 0.5W Per LED|
|Control System:||Bright New Control System||Color Temperature:||2700K ~6500K|
|LED Power:||20w/30w/45W/60w/90w/150||Luminous Efficacy(lm/w):||120|
|Operation Environment:||-25℃～+65℃||Warranty:||3 Years|
|IP Rating:||IP 65|
intelligent solar street light,
automated street lighting
Led street solar powered outdoor lighting Wholesale ip65 30W,40W,50W,100W
Product quick features:
1. HOAs, neighborhood streets for security lighting.
2. Along roadways, freeways, highways, rural roads.
3. Where wiring is not economical or practical.
4. trails and general open spaces.
5. Entrances, exits, muster areas.
6. Outside storage areas, perimeter lighting, etc.
All in one (integrated) solar street light which integrates the green-energy parts solar panel, LED
lamp and the lithium battery into a single product , its human intelligence induction system ensures
the solar light system low energy consumption, long working time , high luminance, maintenance free
and long lifespan. It is also very simple and easy to transport and install.
Widely installed in the garden, residential area, residential area, courtyard, main area, parking area or
provide the light in roads where it's necessary, the battery provide the energy for illumination, the solar
panel charge for the battery.
The product is made up with integrated parts (solar panel, lithium battery, LED, controller and PIR sensor)
and the light pole. Working characters, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity and stored in lithium
battery via controller, the LED light will work in night automatically by light sensor control, and provide light
for the darkness area, the human intelligence induction system can save the energy when the lighting is
Main Export Markets:
1. What are the information you should give us to best customize our solar lights?
(1)The sunshine hours per day or the exact city where the street lights will be installed in.
(2)How many continuous rainy days in the raining season there? It matters because we
have to make sure the light can still work in 3 or 4 raining days with little sunshine.
(3) The height of the poles, or the width of the road.
2. What is the typical maintenance schedule for a solar light system?
There is no regular maintenance required for a solar lighting system. However, it is helpful
to keep the solar panels clean, especially in a dusty climate.
3. What happens if there are cloudy days?
Electrical energy is stored in the battery each day, and some of that energy is used to operate
the light at night. Generally, the system we design would allow the battery operate the light
for seven nights without charging. This means even after a series of cloudy days, there still
will be plenty of energy stored in the battery to power the light at night. Also, the solar panel
will continue to charge the battery (although at a reduced rate) even when it is cloudy.
4. Which types of warranties you will have?
(1) Solar Panel: Mininum 25 years of power generation capacity, with 2-years warranty.
(2) LED Light: Mininum 30.000 hours life span, with 2-year all inclusive warranty - covers
everything on the LED street lights, including lamp holder parts, power supply, radiatior, scaling
gasket, LED modules, etc.
(3) Battery: 5 to 7 years life span, with a 3-year warranty
(4) Controller inverter and all the electronic parts: Minimum 8 years by ordinary usage, with a 2- year warranty
(5) Pole solar panel bracket and all the metal parts: up to 10 years life span.
5. How does the light know when to turn on and turn off?
Bright New Energy's solar controller uses a photocell or timer to control when the light should turn on or turn off.
The photocell detects if the sun comes up or goes down. The solar controller utilizes an internal timer that is
pre-set for a specific time to determine when to switch the light off.
6. How many hours need to install solar LED street light?
The complete installation will not take longer than 2 hours if done properly and stepwise.
Contact Person: john